Hi! I’m Colleen!
I’ve gone from loving, hating, over-processing, and just throwing my curls in a messy bun because I didn’t know what else to do with them.
Curls have a mind of their own and you never know what you’re gonna get.
After having three kids and overprocessing my hair, it’s in the worst condition it had ever been.
This before and after is one week using the CGM ((curly girl method)). I want to document my entire journey and share everything I learn along the way.
Getting started with the curly girl method can be incredibly overwhelming, so I created a getting started cheat sheet just for you!
My goals on this journey are to…..
1. Repair damage hair
2. Establish a consistent healthy haircare routine #curlygirlmethod
3. Find the best techniques that work for my curls
4. Give me all the volume!!!
I am sharing my journey here to…..
- Document my curly girl journey (help me be consistent)
- Create an easy guide for any curly who thinks there is no hope. Get your cheat sheet here.
- Review and test all different products and techniques
- Connect with other curlies #curlfriends#curliebesties
My curl type is 3A, high porosity with medium density.
If you don’t know what that means it’s ok, I didn’t either. But I did a ton of research and wrote an article to sum it all up. You can read it here.